Saturday 26 March 2011

Deep fried egg yolk

Hello my friends. After a real long time I'm back to posting here what I've been doing the past few months. Unfortunately my awfull memmory makes me forget almost everytime to take pictures of what I've cooked.
Even tho, I still got a couple recipes with pictures up on my computer and I will upload them in upcoming days.
This photos are of a breaded and deep fried egg yolk. As you can see, the yolk is fried, with a crust on the outside, and still creamy inside, and tastes absolutely great.


If you guys get curious about the recipe, leave some comments so I post a how-to-do this on the next post.
THanks for reading.
Pedro R.

2 comments:

  1. You are the best... Obviously there are few aspects you could improve... But I do believe in you, and I do know that one day you'll be the best one... You just have to believe the way I do... You are so criative and you have passion in every single thing you do... You should never forget that and believe in yourself, I'm pretty sure you'll be really successful if you never stop to persue your dreams. I'll be with you forever, I'll be by your side and I'll be your strenght, and I know you will be grand. Just never give up ok? Just continue to improve yourself, invent new things and believe in you, believe in your knowledge and in your capability.
    I'll be always walking side by side with you.
    Grats... Continue to be this person, and this amazing chef... I'm so proud to be your girlfriend and the one you have chosen to be with you for life.
    I love you more than anything in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was really nice...a proved it...

    ReplyDelete